~~> Please use the talk page to add more cities and event links. Also, the Facebook multi-year organizing page.<~~
|Some news. - 2017 global marches.2016. - Cannabis is safer.
|See: More news. Archive. News sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March . Hashtags: . Twitter: .
Rachael Leigh Cook of "your brain on drugs" turns around and exposes the drug war with new video. And: Epilepsy takes life of a young cannabis advocate. And: Criminal Charges For Georgia Police Officers punching and kicking handcuffed marijuana user in the head. .
Bernie Sanders And Democrats Introduce A New $15 Minimum Wage Bill. And: Poll: Bernie Sanders is most popular U.S. politician . Philippines' President Duterte’s ‘kill drug addicts’ job ‘plan’ is bizarre.. And: 'Mass murder' complaint filed against him at International Criminal Court.
Poll: Trump, Democrats and Republicans all unpopular.
When Trump was an independent, like Bernie Sanders, and more logical, Trump supported Single-Payer.
Much better healthcare in Canada, Britain, France. I had a health crisis in France. I’m here to tell you that ‘socialized medicine’ is terrific. . And: Medical marijuana could save Medicaid $1 billion in prescription drug costs. . And: West Virginia becomes 29th state to legalize medical marijuana. .
Marijuana on Religious Grounds? A Cannabis Church Opens in Denver. . And: California's 'weed nuns' on a mission to heal with cannabis. And: 4/20 celebration leads to 7 arrests by US Capitol Police. . And: 4/20 event lists.
The 'unimaginable' premium hikes of Trumpcare 2.0 for people with pre-existing conditions. And: Republicans To Vote To Take Away Health Care For Those Tens of Millions. .
USA. Marijuana legalization support at all-time high. . And: Smoke pot in Oregon? Your name now protected from feds.
More Than Half of American Adults Have Tried Pot. . Among current users: 14% Republican, 43% Democrats, 42% independents.
New Mexico's Republican governor vetoes a bill that would have allowed medical marijuana for opioid addiction. And: She also vetoed the 911 Good Samaritan Overdose Prevention Bill. And: Idaho's Republican governor vetoes a broadly-supported asset forfeiture reform bill.
2017 Global Marijuana March. Canadian Veteran Walks 750 Miles Through Snowstorms To Protest Cuts To Medical Marijuana Treatments. And: USA. 2.3 million uninsured veterans. Universal healthcare would cover everybody. And: Weed around the world: what legal marijuana looks like in other countries. And: 10 best 4/20 sites: Where marijuana history was made. USA Today.
Canada is poised to approve a law legalizing marijuana nationwide. . And: French election: 4 of the 5 main presidential candidates support cannabis reform. Far-right Marine LePen opposes. And: David Peel, Downtown Singer and Marijuana Evangelist, Dies at 74. New York Times. And: Uruguay in July will become the first modern nation to fully legalize the production, sale and consumption of cannabis. And: Kansas City, Missouri. Voters Approve $25 Fine In Easing Of Marijuana Law.. And: Argentina Approves Medical Use of CBD Cannabis Oil. Video. And: Republican Governor of Iowa, Terry Branstad, rolls back local minimum wage increases in Iowa.
Will 2018 midterm elections remove Republicans? 2017-18 ballot issues: marijuana and minimum wage. And: South African court legalizes possession, cultivation, use of marijuana at home. Constitutional Court likely to confirm it. . And: For the First Time Ever, UFC Fighters Allowed to Smoke Pot Before Fights.
Inmate in for cocaine. His 2-hour ‘Boiling’ Death Ruled An Accident. Documents Show They Omitted Key Details. . And: Patrick Stewart Reveals He Uses Marijuana Daily To Help With Arthritis Symptoms.
Bernie Sanders To Introduce Single-Payer Health Care Bill In Senate. And: For The First Time Ever, The Federal Government Is Referring To Marijuana As Medicine. And: The disease killing white Americans goes way deeper than opioids. . And: Philly420: The most arrested drug in Camden, N.J. is ... And: Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard Calls For Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition. And: Cannabis Festivals 2017-2018 | Man, I'm hungry. | Everfest. And: Trump's Health Care Plan Could Exacerbate Opioid Epidemic, But Medical Marijuana Could Help. . And: Former premiers and Australian police chiefs call for drug decriminalisation. . And: NPR: Former Drug Czar Says GOP Health Bill Would Cut Access To Addiction Treatment. And: European Union Parliament to vote on call for probe into Duterte's drug war. . And: Philippine VP Robredo: She says bullets can't stop illegal drug use. .
Philippines Votes to Legalize Medical Marijuana in Middle of Brutal Drug War that has killed 7000.
'Democracy Demands Dissent': Philippine Vice President Condemns Duterte's Drug War in Q&A With TIME. . 17,000 more people annually could die in 2018 if Trumpcare becomes law. 14 million more people uninsured in 2018. 24 million in 2026. 29,000 more dead annually in 2026. And: Pennsylvania. Auditor General: If it were legalized, taxing marijuana could yield $200 million annually for state. And: CTV News Channel: 'Quite traumatized': Jodie Emery. After her arrest in Canada . And: Infamous "F*ck it, I Quit" Reporter (while in Alaska) Launches Her Online Weed Show in Los Angeles.
Single-Payer for California. Great healthcare for half the cost of Trumpcare. And: Canada: Show health card, get free care. and The $0 Alternative To Trumpcare. See chart below. USA versus top ten healthiest nations.
Vancouver's top doctor to Trudeau: Decriminalize all illicit drugs, now. Using Portugal's model. . End drug war with universal healthcare. List of countries with universal health care.
Quinnipiac poll: 71% oppose enforcing federal marijuana laws in states where the drug is legal. And: Canada. Human rights board orders insurer to pay medical marijuana costs in precedent-setting case .
No deductibles on basic Canadian health care. Co-pays are extremely low or non-existent. And: Canada passes US in middle-class wealth. Median after-tax middle-class income in Canada is higher. . One reason why: Canadians pay so much less for far better healthcare.
Bernie Sanders: Americans pay highest prices for pharmaceutical drugs in the world. And: Repealing the Affordable Care Act will kill more than 43,000 people annually, and 30 million will lose their healthcare coverage. Physicians for a National Health Program. And: A Trump Fan Cheering Obamacare Repeal Just Found Out He’s On Obamacare. Hilarity Ensues. And: 15 charts that show how Obamacare works now — and how Republicans would overhaul it.
- Share links: 2017us - 2017usa - usa2017. See talk too: Talk:2017usa.
See also the global list: 2017 Global Marijuana March and 420 events. See 420 event lists by year. See signup and GMM links. And: Facebook events for 2017.
- See cities by country, state, and province on the GMM map of all cities worldwide since 1999.
This is a 2017 U.S. city list for 420 events (around April 20), and Global Marijuana March events (May 6 or thereabouts). See: Global Marijuana March USA for cities holding events over the years.
2017 U.S. cities
This list is only a partial sampling of the many 420 and GMM events large and small across the USA in 2017. The Cannabis War is over and the Republican Party has lost. They may not know it yet, so keep marching and doing other events! See Reagan's War on Cannabis. Part of the Holy Republican war on drugs. Some of the events may not label themselves as part of "420" or "GMM". Since they happen to occur on or around April 20 or May 6, they are listed anyway to help promote them.
Statewide lists are greatly appreciated:
- Amarillo, Texas. 420: . GMM:  .
- Atlanta, Georgia. 420: .
- Austin, Texas. GMM: .
- Beaumont, Texas. 420: .
- Bend, Oregon. 420: The Hemp & Cannabis Fair. THC Fair (April 22-23, 2017).  .
- Bismarck, North Dakota. 420:  .
- Boston, Massachusetts. 420: New England Cannabis Convention (April 22-23, 2017). . Other 420: .
- Buffalo, New York. 420:  .
- Chicago, Illinois. GMM: .
- Cleveland, Ohio. 420: . GMM:  .
- Concord, New Hampshire. 420:   .
- Corpus Christi, Texas. GMM: .
- Denver, Colorado. 420:     .
- El Paso, Texas. GMM: .
- Encinitas, California. 420: .
- Fort Worth, Texas. 420: Dallas Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo (April 22-23, 2017) . GMM: .
- Gaylord, Michigan. GMM:   .
- Goleta, California. 420:  .
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. 420:  .
- Hartford, Connecticut. GMM: .
- Hooksett, New Hampshire. 420: .
- Houston, Texas. 420: . GMM: .
- Indianapolis, Indiana. 420: .
- Kansas City, Missouri. GMM: .
- Little Rock, Arkansas. 420: .
- Los Angeles, California. 420:     . GMM: 
- Lubbock, Texas. 420:   . GMM:   .
- Madison, Wisconsin. 420:  .
- Miami, Florida. 420: Kaya Fest: The Marley Brothers & More (April 21-22, 2017). .
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 420:  . GMM:  .
- Muncie, Indiana. GMM: .
- New York City, New York. 420:  . GMM:    .
- Phoenix, Arizona. GMM: 
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 420: 2017 World Medical Marijuana Business Conference & Expo (April 21-22, 2017). . Other 420:  .
- Portland, Oregon. 420:   .
- Raleigh, North Carolina. 420: .
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. GMM:  .
- Sacramento, California. GMM: THC Fair (The Hemp and Cannabis Fair) - Sacramento (May 6-7, 2017).  .
- Saint Paul, Minnesota. 420: .
- Salt Lake City, Utah. Half K Capitol Walk For Medical Cannabis (April 28, 2017).
- San Antonio, Texas. 420: .
- San Bernardino, California. 420: High Times US Cannabis Cup, So-Cal (April 21-23, 2017).  .
- San Diego, California. 420: Canna Village at Earth Day (April 23, 2017).
- San Francisco, California. 420: 420 Freedom Fest (April 21-23, 2017).
- Santa Rosa, California. 420: Cannacon Santa Rosa (April 20-22, 2017).
- Scranton, Pennsylvania. 420: .
- Seattle, Washington. 420:   . GMM:   .
- The Dalles, Oregon. 420:  .
- Trenton, New Jersey. 420:  .
- Washington, DC. 420: The National Cannabis Festival (April 22, 2017).  . Other 420:          GMM: Weed for Warriors DC 2017 (May 8, 2017).
- Wilmington, Delaware. 420: .
- Yuma, Arizona. 420:  .